Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Squares

As promised here are some pictures of squares I made over the past while.  The first several are from the Block a Month CAL (Crochet Along) on Ravelry.  These are all the March squares.  Once I have them attached to the January and February squares I'll post those pictures.  This CAL involves three sqaures being selected each month.  One 12 inch square, one 12 inch filler square, and one 6 inch filler square.  What I have decided to do for my BAMCAL is to make the 12 inch and two 6 inch filler squares each month in various shades of purples and the 12 inch filler square plus two 6 inch filler squares in teal and aran (all extra Red Heart Super Saver yarn from my stash)  All the purples will be joined together into one afghan and all the teal/aran into a second afghan.



The 12 inch square.














The 12 inch filler square.













Two 6 inch filler squares.














Two more 6 inch filler squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment