Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two new projects

Today I am starting a new pair of socks.  These are a pair of mystery socks by Rose Hiver and is part of the Sock Knitters Anonymous group over on Ravelry.  I am excited to get going with these!!  There will be a new clue released each week during May and the first clue came out today.  Here is the yarn I am using:



My second new WIP is an afghan that I am making for one of my nieces for her birthday.  I made each of my four nieces on my hubby's side of the family an afghan for the 7th birthday and the fourth niece (Elizabeth) has her birthday coming up.  I started the Sunrise Sunset afghan for her yesterday and now have one square compete.  Now I am uncertain of making this pattern in these colors - is there enough contrast??  And the square is wavy...  Here is a picture of my one square:




No comments:

Post a Comment