Friday, July 4, 2014
A Year of Projects - Take 4
I have decided to join the Fourth Year of Projects blogging adventure. I joined up in the First Year and managed to get a few projects done. I again joined the Third Year and suspect I accomplished even less. I am convinced that I overestimated my ability to finish up all the projects I chose! This year I plan to finish up a few challenges that I started recently - I joined up Sock Madness 8 and Tour de Sock. I finished five rounds of Sock Madness and three round of the Tour so far. The fourth round of the Tour is ongoing right now as I post this. I plan to now finish up all that I did not complete and that which is yet to come on the Tour. I also have a couple other WIPs that I will work towards completion!
So, without further ado, here is my list:
Sock Madness 8:
1. Chill Thrill (round 6 socks)
2. Alexandrina (round 7 socks)
Tour de Sock
1. Dazzle Them From Behind (Stage 4)
2. Yet to be released (Stage 5)
3. Yet to be released (Stage 6)
Other WIPs to finish:
1. Advent Calendar scarf (7 out of 24 lace repeats complete) I have made zero progress on this in the past year and need to decide if I will finish it or frog it...
2. Crochet scrap afghan (14 little squares complete) This also had no progress since last year... Or maybe I made a few more squares - I'll have to dig it out and see!
3. I want to start a scrap afghan with all my left-over sock yarn - This is the one I want to make!
And one final thing is that I want to continue working on designs. I have designed several patterns over the past year or so and have many more ideas that need to be put on paper!!