Monday, May 9, 2016

Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

On Saturday I finally got a chance to make it to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.  All I can say is WOW!!  It was a bit overwhelming!!  So many people and so many vendors and so much to see and do!!  There had been rainy weather for almost a week so the grounds were wet and muddy but that did not seem to slow down the crowd!  I was relatively well behaved and "only" bought four skeins of fingering weight yarn plus one set of mini-skeins.  Now to decide what to do with each!!  I suspect they will mostly end up being socks, shawls, scarves. or cowls.

Here is what came home with me:



intothewhirled - Bethel Sock in Octarine

Knittyandcolor - Hardcore Sock in Pandora's Aquarium
Tempting Ewe Yarns - Ewe So Happy Sock in Baby Sitters Club

Flying Goat Farm - Really Fine in Navaho Turquoise

The Buffalo Wool Co - Splash of Color Ten mini skein set

No comments:

Post a Comment