Sunday, November 22, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 21

 



Another week!  A finished object and some progress to show on another project.

Finished Object:
1) Tegna - this sweater is (basically) finished!!!  I got going on the sleeves again this past week and finished them off!  I love the fit of this sweater!  I still need to block it so I will show you another picture next week.  But I am so happy to have it all finished!



Ongoing works in progress:
1) Slipstravaganza - this is a mystery shawl knit along by Stephen West.  The clues come out every Friday and I cast  this on on October 9th.  I am moving along on Clue #4 now!  The rows are LONG and it might take a few weeks to finish off the last clue (over 900 stitches per row and I have completed 19 out of 49 rows...)  I managed to add 11 rows this weeks so that is pretty good considering the number of stitches that is!!  I won't show any pictures of the shawl here because I don't want to spoil the surprise/mystery for anyone, but I do show it in my podcast if you are curious (and there are some pictures on my Ravelry project page).  

I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥


I am also doing a WIP-it Down Week since I am on our Thanksgiving Break from university.  I am filming (relatively) short vlog style videos documenting my progress in case you want to check those out as well!

Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

9 comments:

  1. Karen, your sweater came out so beautiful. I am in love with the lace hem on it. Your shawl is moving right along too. Stephen has some of the most interesting patterns. The one you are doing is no exception. That is going to be quite a warm shawl too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥ The sweater will be even prettier once I block it! And I am loving this shawl ♥

      Delete
  2. LOVE your Tenga!! I have it in my favorites so someday....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ It was in my favorites for some time too!!

      Delete
  3. Tegna looks very pretty. Such a pretty shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Karen, your Tegna looks beautiful. What a lovely lace edging on the bottom. I watched the video and now I know to look forward to seeing it being worn next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater turned out great! I really love short sleeve sweaters, I find them the most versatile.

    I am excited to see how the finished shawl looks! Something I love about creators: no two projects are exactly identical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love that sweater! The yarn, the style....it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of a WIP-it-down. I don't have any WIPs at the moment so I think I need a Cast-it-on extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete