Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pet Snuggles

Over many months I have made numerous pet snuggles to donate to the Humane Society.  There is a group over on Ravelry that is making these little blankets.  I had made up something like 18 or 20 a few years ago and donated them once.  I have been working through my left over acrylics and have made a bunch more (30 to be exact).  I just need to pack them up and make the time to go and drop them off!

The "pattern" I use is simple:

Using two strands together and a 6mm hook.
Chain 45, dc in 4th chain, dc all the way across, ch 2 (or 3 - 2 works better for me) turn…
22 rows to makes this about 15 inches square.


Here is an example of what they look like

These are four I made this past month or so
Here is a stack of 30 that I need to package up and take to the Humane Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment