Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 2


Yesterday I managed to get the cross stitch frame all assembled and ready to go!  This morning I got my horses design onto the frame and tomorrow I plan to get some stitching done!  It has been a long time since I last worked on the horses and they are overdue for some crafting attention!  I got this cross stitch kit around 2004 or 2005 and have worked on it on a very irregular basis over many years!  I tend to work on it for a stretch of time and then set it aside for a longer stretch of time.  Now it is time to get it back into my craft rotation schedule!  I'll give you my opinion about how I like the stand once I actually use it!

Here are some pictures of the stand being constructed and ready for action!

Ready to open!  I only used the stuff in the box - the rest is extra scrolls (is that what they are called??)

All of this will turn into a stand for holding my cross-stitch!

TA-DA!!  All assembled with minimal drama!! The photographer is crooked - not the stand!

My kit that I have been working on for years all set to start working on again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment