Saturday, November 5, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 5


About a month ago I decided I wanted to play around with a 365 day art/drawing challenge.  I knew I would never get started if I waited until January 1st so I though I might as well get started right then and there!  I have done this 33 days in a row now and each day post the picture on Instagram under karens365dayartchallenge).  I am looking forward to seeing how my art progresses over the year!  I also started a 100 day mandala challenge a little while ago. I am not doing them on consecutive days but am scattering them through the rest of the creating over the year.  So far I have completed 10 mandalas.  I finally got a geometry set and my 10th mandala is actually symmetrical!  All the rest have been a bit wonky,  I am finding this whole challenge and process to be a lot of fun!  It relaxes me and it has let me accept the imperfect - which the majority of my art is :)  Here are some pictures of some of my artwork from this challenge:

My second mandala
My newest mandala





No comments:

Post a Comment