Sunday, April 1, 2018

A is for Art Journals


I have hopped on the A to Z Challenge bandwagon again and I hope to make it through the challenge like I did two years ago!.  For me this will be a wonderful exercise in daily blogging (and challenging my imagination!!)

A is for Art Journaling.  Over the past year or two I have been enjoying playing around with art journaling.  I find it to a be fun, relaxing, and creative way to spend some time.  I will admit that I have not been too active in my art journaling, but I want to get back into it again soon! 

Here are some pictures of pages I have completed in the past:

My two main art journaling books.







3 comments:

  1. Wow, really lovely drawings. Good luck with the challenge, look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your Art Journals. They are as you said, a wonderful creative outlet. So fun to look at them later and see the progress or difference in individual style. I do lots of doodling in mine...when time permits.
    Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a art journal and yours are so pretty! I bullet journal and Some peoples are so artistic, mine is pretty basic. I'll be checking to see what other ideas you have for the challenge! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete