Monday, May 21, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Weeks 46 & 47


I'm back a week plus a day late!!  I was traveling and was not able to get last weeks post done.  I was using my Mom's computer and I did not want to log out of her gmail account to use mine in case I could not get her machine back to it's "normal" state.  I had a wonderful time away and got in a lot of visiting with family and friends.  I got home late last night and did not want to tackle this then...  I did not get too much accomplished over the past two weeks but I did make some progress on the two sock WIPS I took with me.

My Vanilla Socks saw some love (I have these going two at a time now and the markers show where I left off last time I posted pictures):


And I got some work done on my Sock Madness Round 4 socks.  I have been eliminated from the competition but I still want to finish these socks as they are so cool looking!  One sock is complete (showing the front view) and the second is ready to pick up the gusset stitches and move down the foot.


I suspect I will spend some time this week trying to finish up both of these pair of socks.  I am itching to cast on something new, but I really need to finish these up first!  I also need to start thinking about my list for next year, although I really did not stick to my list this past year...  Enough of this disorganized, random post!  I'll be back to "normal" for next week!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your trip. Although I did miss reading your blog. The socks are really coming along. The stock madness ones look so complicated. I am happy to hear you are going to finish them even though you were eliminated from the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are amazing - can the pattern be purchased on ravelry??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern should be available in a month or two (after Sock Madness is over)

      Delete
  3. Dragon socks, how cool is that! I'll have to look for the pattern once it's out, I really need more dragons in my life. Your vanilla socks look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful socks,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete