Friday, November 30, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 30

And we have made it through NaBloPoMo 2018!!  30 consecutive days of posting!  YAY!

I continue to keep up with my Advent Scarf. Here is my progress up to the end of today:


The next challenge I am making for myself in the month of December is two fold.

First I will be participating in Vlogmas 2018 where I will post a vlog each and every day from December 1st through December 25th.  I might continue until the end of December, but we shall see.  I will post a vlog on December 1st that will explain what my plans are.  I will film that today and will post it the morning of December 1st as Day 0.  On December 1st I will film all sorts of my activities and will post the video for Day 1 on the morning of December 2nd.  Hope this makes sense!

Second I will be participating in Holidailies 2018 where I will challenge myself to post a blog post each and every day in December!  Hopefully I will manage this as well, although December is lining up to be a busy month! 

Keep posted to see how I do on these challenges!

2 comments:

  1. The scarf is so pretty. Hooefully I will be caught up soon. Good luck on the vlog and blogging each day next month. This month wore me out. But I love reading your blog so will be happy to see it each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Advent scarf is really coming along, and is very pretty. I try to catch some of your vlogging in December!

    ReplyDelete