Sunday, December 9, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 24


We are almost half way through this round of our Year of Projects!! 

I have had a fairly productive week and have a finish to show off!!  I have finished my Vanilla Christmas socks!  I love them!!  I suspect I will be casting on another pair of Christmas socks soon, but have another project that needs to be finished up first!


I spent a fair bit of time this week knitting on my Advent Scarf and am keeping up with the clues nicely!  I have not done today's clue, but I will be knitting that now that I am home from church for the afternoon!  Here is what it looks like now (my progress from last week is from the first orange marker - the second is marking where I left off after I filmed my podcast a couple days ago):


I have also been working on a secret project.  It is for a publication that will be coming out in the near future and I need to have the sample done by next Sunday.  I am about half way done the knitting now and will be focusing on this and my Advent scarf during the upcoming week.  I'll post pictures of the knit once I am free to do so!

I have been keeping up with Vlogmas this past week and am loving it!!  Here is a link to the playlist with all the Vlogmas videos included.  I also updated my podcast and published Episode 13 yesterday!  I can't believe I have been doing this for 13 weeks already!!  Here is the latest episode:


I have not been keeping up with posting for the Holidailies...  Oh well, something had to give in this busy time of year! 

That is about all!  See you all next week!!

5 comments:

  1. The socks are very festive. Vanilla socks are so nice to knit when you have a project like the scarf. You have done so well keeping up with it. Have you had any issues with any of the stitches? I haven't as of yet. I do like the looks and feel of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Christmas socks and the scarf is so intricate. I haven’t had a chance to catch your vlogs recently, but will try to catch up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are darling! I usually join in on little Bobbins Christmas Eve sock cast on and get some festive yarn for that. Is that the same Advent KAL that Marsha is knitting? It looks the same. Lovely intricate design! I will catch up with your podcasts and vlogmas after I get the grands presents in the mail! LOL! It's crunch time here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas socks are fun. And your advent scarf is beautiful. Loved the new haircut you're sporting in the video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are brilliant, I have loved the way the yarn pools from the start.

    ReplyDelete