Sunday, October 4, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 14

 



Ongoing works in progress:
1) Tegna - I did lose yarn chicken, but I have located one skein!  I have paid for it already and it will be in the mail to me shortly, so I will be able to get my sleeves knit soon!  I did add the neckline this past week and all the tails are tucked in!  

2) Sock Scrap-ghan - I finally picked this up again and added eleven more squares!  I now have 45 squares left to go (and the border).  It was good to get more done on this one over the past week.

3) Sorta Shortie Christmas Socks - I cast on a pair of socks on Thursday and am making great progress on them!  I am hoping to add more to my Christmas box of socks!  I am using one of the yarns that I recently bought (one of the West Yorkshire Spinners yarns).    




I just posted a new video on Friday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥


Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

10 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so happy you found some yarn and I hope you'll have a completed Tegna soon. The socks are looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for the extra skein! And I am loving the socks!

      Delete
  2. So glad your found more yarn. Indeed very lucky!! I too am enjoying knitting Christmas socks even though it's beautiful fall outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky! Fall is my favorite season ♥

      Delete
  3. YAY! I'm excited you were able to hunt down a final skein for the sleeves! I love when the stars align for makers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've found a skein of yarn to finish off your Tegna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! I’m so pleased you found some yarn to finish Tenga, I think I’d have been panicking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was starting to panic a bit too!

    ReplyDelete