Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Finished Objects

January 2016 Finished Objects:

1) The Four Seasons: Autumn - finished knitting January 1st 2016, pattern is currently being tested and I hope to get it released in February 2016
2) Juliette's baby shower afghan - finished January 6th 2016
3) The Four Seasons: Spring  - finished knitting January 9th 2016, pattern is currently being tested and I hope to get it released in February 2016
4) Herding Cats Double Knit Fingerless Mittens - finished knitting January 19th 2016, needs pattern finalized, testing, and release.

I had a nice solid month of completions!  Onward to see what I can get done in February!  I will come back to this post and add in the links to the design pattern pages once they are released!  For now I will link them tot he sample project pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment