Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday February 10th 2016



This is my WIP-it Wednesday and Year of Projects Update!  This past week I have focused on two projects - Hitchhiker and my Sock Scrap-ghan.  I finished Hitchhiker!!  I will post about that on Friday.  I also added several squares to my Sock Scrap-ghan.  I am onto square 44 now (up 6 or 8 from my last update).  I also have quite a few ends to tuck in so once I finish this diagonal (two squares left to complete) I will get onto that again.  I need to make sure I keep tucking in the tails as I move along so that it does not become too daunting!

Here is what the Sock Scrap-ghan looks like now:


3 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing hitchhiker and great idea to finish the ends as you go on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finishing hitchhiker and great idea to finish the ends as you go on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sock Scrap-ghan is looking good! Would love to see a picture of the finished Hitchhiker. :)

    ReplyDelete