Sunday, June 3, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 49


We are getting so close to the end of the Seventh Year of Projects!!  I am thrilled at how well I have kept up this year!  And I am getting excited for next year!

This past week I finished my Vanilla Socks.


I spent some time on my new design but I am sorry to say you will have to wait some time to see what I am working on.  I promise to show it off once I can!

I worked up a few pet snuggles - 5 to be exact.  The top three were done in May and the bottom two were done in June.  These crochet up pretty quickly and are a nice change of pace (and work my hands differently) from knitting!  I have a couple ends to weave in yet but that won't take much time at all.


And I broke down and cast on something new...  I signed up for Tour-de-Sock again this year and they released the Warm Up pattern on Friday.  I like it and decided to give it a go!  So far I have one and a half cuffs done.  Once the cuffs are done the color work begins!  I am using a darker burgundy to go along with this pink speckled!


I suspect this upcoming week will have me focusing on my Tour socks and my secret design.  Come back next week and see my progress

6 comments:

  1. There will be some happy critters with their new snuggles.

    The new socks are pretty and I ca almost see the burgundy with the pink in my mind. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the color combination although it is not too contrasty.

      Delete
  2. Oooh - those Miriam socks you're warming up with look cool, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you on a team for tour-de-sock? I am cheerleading for Team Double Double, eh? I should check out the warm up pattern (like I need to cast on something else right now,lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on Team Maybe? Maybe Not. The warm-up pattern is fun!

      Delete