Sunday, June 24, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 51 & 52


I missed posting last week since I was away traveling and had really spotty internet access at all the hotels we were at (or so it seemed).  While away I did almost zero crafting.  I managed to add less than one inch to my Miriam socks!  We got home on Friday late afternoon and on Saturday I spent some nice quality time with my yarn and needles and managed to get some serious progress made! I am ready for the heel turn on one sock and about a third of the way along the heel on the second.  The markers show where I was last time I posted.  I hope to get these finished in the upcoming week!  Here is where I am now:


I can't believe the Seventh Year of Projects is all done!!  I am so amazed that I kept up and posted nearly every week for the past year!!  I think I missed only two (or maybe three) weeks!  I am excited to begin the Eighth Year of Projects!!  I need to get going on creating a list for next year (and likely won't follow it anyway if my past participation is any indication!).

I want to recap what my plans had been for YOP7 and see what I actually accomplished.  I will post an update on that during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment