Sunday, July 19, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 3


This week has given me a lot of progress on my projects!  This is thanks to many hours of Zoom meetings and virtual conferences - I have to find the positive in these meetings!!

Ongoing works in progress:
1) Sock Scrap-ghan - I managed to add 15 squares to my scrap wrap - I think this is the new nickname for this project - it kind of popped out in my podcast... and I love the name!  I now need to add 93 more squares to get this to completion. 

2) Stillness Shawl MKAL - this is a mystery knit along by Helen Stewart that I cast on June 25th 2020.  We get one clue each Thursday in July.  This past week gave us Clue #4 and I got that done already!  I won't post pictures here as it is still a mystery.  I have shown it in detail on my podcast (linked below) so if you wish to see it please take a peek.

3) Tegna - this is a summer sweater that is by Caitlin Hunter.  I cast this on June 28th and am making decent progress on it.  I have added about three inches of stockinette now!  It is still a long way from completion, but I am making progress!




I also spend some time showing my progress on my projects on my podcast.  I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥




Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

25 comments:

  1. Very productive week you've had, and that Tegna must be my favourite - what yarn are you using for it?
    p.s.
    I love a podcast, so will check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am using Quince & Co Tern in Terra Cotta for my Tegna.

      Delete
  2. Your Tegna is lovely and the stillness shawl is coming along nicely, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color you've chosen for your Tegna - it's a great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ I am really enjoying the knit!

      Delete
  4. Your Tegna looks lovely, the colour compliments the lace so beautifully. 93 more squares to the Scrap-ghan doesn't sound so bad, you'll be finished before you know it. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ The scrap-ghan is really getting close to done now!! Who would have thought i could be excited about still having 93 squares to go!

      Delete
  5. Finally I subscribed to your channel! I am so sorry,,,I lay in bed at night and watch podcasts on You Tube through my Roku but now you will show up!
    I love your tegna and the yarn your are using...that color is gorgeous!
    Love your sock scrapghan! A Helen Stewart mystery KAL sounds like fun! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remembered this morning to subscribe to your channel, I meant to last week and it slipped my mind. Tegna looks lovely, I will catch up on episodes this week for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stitch of the Tegna. Can't wait to see you unveil your mystery knit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥ I am hoping to have the Mystery knit done by next week! Hopefully it will be blocked too!

      Delete
  8. OOOHHHH.......The mystery shawl is gorgeous! It looks like it will be nice and warm too. The color of your Tegna is so pretty. The lace section looks so intricate. A real eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ I am loving the shawl and am excited to have it complete and blocked soon! I am also excited to see what the lace portion of Tegna looks like once it is blocked too!

      Delete
  9. I’m working on the Stillness but I’m falling behind. Just joined with Ravelry group today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not spent much time in the Ravelry group - just happily knitting along on my own. Almost done!

      Delete
  10. Congrats on your progress! I really like your Tenga and that mystery shawl sounds like fun. I'm very interested in seeing the final result. I've always been afraid to start a mystery a long due to not liking the finish result.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand how you feel! It is always a risk when joining a mystery KAL. I have joined some where I was not 100% in love with the finished product...

      Delete
  11. Hello! I subscribed to your podcast. :) Your Tegna is lovely.

    ReplyDelete