Sunday, July 26, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 4



This week has given me a lot of progress on my projects!  This is thanks to many hours of Zoom meetings - still...

Ongoing works in progress:
1) Sock Scrap-ghan - I managed to add 7 squares to my scrap wrap - I think this is the new nickname for this project - it kind of popped out in my podcast... and I love the name!  I now need to add 86 more squares to get this to completion. 

2) Stillness Shawl MKAL - this is a mystery knit along by Helen Stewart that I cast on June 25th 2020.  We get one clue each Thursday in July.  This past week gave us Clue #5 - the final clue - and I am am almost done!  I won't post pictures here as it is still a mystery.  I have shown it in detail on my podcast (linked below) so if you wish to see it please take a peek.

3) Tegna - this is a summer sweater by Caitlin Hunter.  I cast this on June 28th and am making decent progress on it.  I have added another two inches of stockinette this week (progress is from the stitch marker upwards)!  It is still a long way from completion, but I am making progress!



I also spend some time showing my progress on my projects on my podcast.  I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  And I am having a little give away over there!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥



Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

19 comments:

  1. I’m just finishing clue two on my Stillness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to countless hours on Zoom meetings I am almost done the final clue!

      Delete
  2. Tegna looks so lovely, and you really made great progress on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only good thing about all my Zoom meetings - lots of knitting time!

      Delete
  3. I haven't yet started to knit during zoom meetings, but it is a great idea!! I mean I used to knit in faculty meetings, so why not, I say. I am looking forward to seeing the mystery revealed once it is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not have survived all the zoom meetings I have had this summer without knitting! I am excited to finish the mystery shawl and can't wait to show it off!

      Delete
  4. Your tegna is coming along nicely. Your stillness shawl .....love it. Will be looking forward to seeing it off the needles and blocked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to get the shawl finished!

      Delete
  5. Really loving the Tenga, color and style. I keep wanting to check out some video podcasts and It sounds like yours would be a great place to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would be happy to have you watch my podcast ♥

      Delete
  6. Good for you on the Sock Scrapghan! I adore that Tegna....it's beautiful! I did watch your first podcast and need to "catch up". Have a good week and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ I am excited to keep working on Tegna and my sock scrapghan!

      Delete
  7. I subscribed last week and managed to watch an episode this week, but I have quite a few to catch up on. Tegna is going to look lovely in that lovely coloured yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ I think Tegna is going to look amazing too!

      Delete
  8. Your Stillness is beautiful, as is your Tegna. I can't wait to see your big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to do the big reveal of the Stillness Shawl too ♥

      Delete
  9. I checked out your podcast and I think your mystery knit is lovely. I look forward to seeing the whole thing once it's complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete