Sunday, September 6, 2020

Tenth Year Of Projects - Week 10

  


This week has given me a new project and some progress on one of my existing projects!  I had no finished objects this past week...  


Ongoing works in progress:
1) Tegna - this is a summer sweater by Caitlin Hunter.  I cast this on June 28th and am making decent progress on it.  In the past week I have separated for the arm holes and am working along the back portion now.  I have about three inches of the back done now.  Finally a progress picture:


2) Bouncy Ball Baby Blanket - And I started a new project this week!  I found out a friend of mine is expecting a baby girl towards the end of September and I decided I wanted to make her a baby blanket so here we are!  I started this cute blanket on Friday and have made some great progress!  It is a quick and easy crochet project and it looks so cute once it is complete!  I have made one in the past and love this pattern!  Here is my progress so far:



I did not work on my Scrap Wrap at all. 

I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥



Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

12 comments:

  1. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your Tegna especially that yarn color. I need to write down that baby blanket as it looks like a great one. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to eventually start on my Tegna, but for now I started my Boxy...that blanket will be adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Tegna, can't wait to see it finished. The baby blanket is going to be so lovely, hope you'll get it finished in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm Wouldn't let me publish my comment using my wordpress url https://knittingissofun.wordpress.com/ so trying again.

    I have Tenga in my Favorites so I'm enjoying seeing your progress. What yarn are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are really coming along on the Tegna sweater. The baby blanket squares are so cute. That will be precious when completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tenga is really coming along. And that baby blanket is going to be sweet! Love the pink circles. Fuchsia, I see on your podcast. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blanket will be so sweet! Modular squares are my favorite way to crochet blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bouncy ball blanket. It will be a most loved gift I am certain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will you be joining the squares in the same colour as the balls or the background colour or perhaps a 3rd colour? The pink is such a nice shade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tegna is looking great as are the squares for the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun baby blanket--super adorable and glad it works up quickly.

    ReplyDelete