Sunday, August 30, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 9

 


This week has given me another finished object and some progress on one project!  


Finished Object:
1) Mini Sweaters - I have joined a group (Wayfaring Yarns Designs and Sweater Sisters Designs) for their annual mini sweater knit along. Each week on Monday they email out a pattern for a mini sweater (4 in total).  Four weeks have passed since they began, and I have finished my fourth mini sweater!  They are so stinking cute!  I have enjoyed working on these!!  I am using scraps of my own hand dyed fingering weight yarn and 2.5mm needles.  This was year four of the challenge and I want to go back and knit the other sweaters!
 Mini Sweater #4

Ongoing works in progress:
1) Tegna - this is a summer sweater by Caitlin Hunter.  I cast this on June 28th and am making decent progress on it.  I have added roughly another inch of stockinette this week and am ready to divide for the front and back.  I think have have figured out how to make the sleeves larger.

I did not work on my Scrap Wrap at all.  I did not get a podcast filmed this week.  I did not have much to chat about for it this week so I thought I would hold out and have more to talk about next weekend!  

But university opened up this past week and I was busy with teaching and all that stuff...  This working for a living sure cramps my crafting style!  LOL.  

Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

15 comments:

  1. Your mini sweater is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater. Yes, working cramped my crafting time too. It sure made retirement look like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow......it isn't. Until this pandemic hit I had to schedule time to knit or crochet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When my Mom retired she found herself busier than when she worked full time! I imagine it will be the same for me!

      Delete
  3. That latest installment of the tiny sweater project is beautiful! What wonderful tiny cableing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cables are one of my favorite things to knit ♥

      Delete
  4. Those mini-sweaters are so cute!I love the Tegna especially with the yarn and color you chose. Stay safe and well at school and I hope all goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ So far everything is going nice and smoothly!

      Delete
  5. good idea to go back and knit previous years' mini sweaters. After I finish knitting gnomes I think I will too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute sweater, I like making mini things too. Do you have a plan for how you’ll present them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I am planning to make a garland out of them and will hang it in my craft room!

      Delete
  7. I too wonder what you will do with all these mini sweaters. So far I'm only into big people garments. Glad you are enjoying the mini sweater knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete