Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2013 and that 2014 turns out to be a fantastic year!!
Over 2013 I managed to do a lot of crafting and I also tried my hand at designing. I finished 14 designs plus another 13 other projects. It was quite a productive year for me! In 2014 I plan to continue designing (and have my first design almost done now!) I also plan to continue with other knitting and crochet (and maybe some cross stitch)
Here is a list of my current WIPs. Two I plan to frog and the rest I need to keep plugging along with!
1. Chicane Socks - These are from Tour-de-Sock and they are coming out HUGE! I surrender with them and these I will frog. I plan to restart them at a later time and finish them, but for now they have to go.
2. Failing Sock Design - I am just not feeling the love for this pattern and for this yarn. I plan to frog these and will use the yarn for something else. It's no big loss since I did not have much done on them yet. The yarn and pattern just were not working well together.
3. Solid Socks Mystery Aug-Sept 2013 - These are 75% done and I need to buckle down and finish them up. Time to get these done!!
4. Advent Calendar Scarf - This has been on-going for far too long. I started it back in May 2013... Time to shake the dust off and get going on it. 6 out of 24 days are complete. It is my oldest WIP.
5. Cables and Lace Design - This is coming along nicely. I started this in September... I need to keep at it and finish it up so I can publish the pattern.
6. Zig-Zag Socks - Another of my designs. I am part way down the leg and it's time to get this finished.
So, now to decide just how to divide my time between these (and resist the urge to start anything else! - that is the tough part!!)