August Finished Objects:
18) Entanglements (Tour de Sock 2016 Stage 6) - finished August 2nd 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
So I am back!! I have been back at work (University professor) and am settling into my new routine. I have less time for crafting lately... Oh well, work keeps me in the lifestyle I have become accustomed to!
And a side note - my eyes have healed up perfectly and the doctor was pleased when I had my one month follow-up appointment a few days ago!
So my crafting updates:
1) Coffee Cantata (Sock Madness 10 Round 6 socks) - Zero progress here. I have not touched these in a month!!
2) Celtic Myths Shawl - this is coming along nicely, I have added several repeats on the edging and it is coming along nicely. I have spent a bit of my spare time on this one the past couple weeks.
3) Sock scrap-ghan - I have added a few more little squares to this project. I have 89 squares now and am still a long way fro being done! And I have a few ends to tuck in - I need to keep up with those so that it is not a daunting task later!
4) Bubbles Blanket - All done!!! This was finished back on September 3rd! It is so soft and squishy!!
|Here is a close-up so you can see how squishy this is!!|