Woo Hoo! I am updating my blog on Sunday!! This week has been a productive designing week!
1) I finished my cable cowl - Chain Link Fence Cowl - the cowl is complete, pattern is written, pictures are taken, and the pattern is up in my Rav store.
2) I finished another cowl! Easy Like Sunday Morning Cowl - the cowl is complete, pattern is written, pictures are taken, and the pattern is up in my Rav store. I love this cowl!!
3) And a crochet design! Sailing Away Cowl - the cowl is complete, pattern is written, pictures are taken, and the pattern is up for testing over here.
I have also been mulling over my secret design and I am starting to think it will be coming out too small. I may have to rethink this one!! In the meantime, I have cast on for another secret design to replace the earlier one. Once I decide for sure what I will do with the early design I will let you know :)
Sock Madness 8:
1. Chill Thrill (round 6 socks)
2. Alexandrina (round 7 socks)
Tour de Sock:
2. Arch-Nemesis (Stage 5) Started July 18th 2014 (no progress this past week)
3. Double Flake Squirrel Socks (Stage 6) Started July 21th 2014 (no progress this past week)
Other WIPs to finish:
1. Advent Calendar scarf
2. Crochet scrap afghan
3. Sock Scrap afghan Started July 24th 2014 (no progress this past week)
1) Secret design begun July 30th 2014. I have the two cuffs complete (one in size small and one in size large). I can't post pictures here as it is being submitted somewhere and secrecy is important.
2) Blue Ice Cowl DONE!! Finished August 7th 2014
3) Circle Illusion Cowl DONE!! Finished August 9th 2014
4) Chain Link Fence Cowl DONE!! Finished August 11th 2014
5) Easy Like Sunday Morning Cowl DONE!! Finished August 15th 2014
6) Sailing Away Cowl - new design in testing
My Ravelry projects page for YOP4 is here with a full list of wips and completed projects.
To check out other blogs taking part in YOP4 or to join head on over to the Ravelry group over here.