I missed posting yesterday as I was away camping, but I am only a day late so that is not too bad!
This past week I made the most progress on my double knit socks (Tour de Sock Stage 6). I am happy to have made some serious progress on this one!! Before this past week I had only a couple rounds past the toe design complete and now I am starting the leg design! I hope to have one sock of this pair complete in the next day or two.
This upcoming week I hope to finish my first Stage 6 sock, I hope to do some more work on my sock design, and I also have two cowl designs to finish writing up. One has had the testing completed, but needs some editing before I self-publish it. The second is knit, but needs the pattern written up. I am undecided if I will have it tested or if I will just publish it.
Sock Madness 8:
1. Chill Thrill (round 6 socks)
2. Alexandrina (round 7 socks)
Tour de Sock:
2. Arch-Nemesis (Stage 5) Started July 18th 2014 (some progress this past week)
3. Double Flake Squirrel Socks (Stage 6) Started July 21th 2014 (significant progress this past week)
Other WIPs to finish:
1. Advent Calendar scarf
2. Crochet scrap afghan
3. Sock Scrap afghan Started July 24th 2014 (up to 22 squares done now)
1) Secret design begun July 30th 2014. I have the two cuffs complete (one in size small and one in size large). I can't post pictures here as it is being submitted somewhere and secrecy is important.
My Ravelry projects page for YOP4 is here with a full list of wips and completed projects.
To check out other blogs taking part in YOP4 or to join head on over to the Ravelry group over here.