Thursday, November 29, 2012

2nd last day of NaBloPoMo



Today is the second last day of NaBloPoMo and I have managed to post something each and every day!  One more day to post tomorrow and I will have posted for 30 consecutive days! 

Several things I learned this month:
1) writing something every day is quite difficult for me!!
2) I know I can not keep up this pace for months on end.  It is nice to post every day but I really don't think I have that much to write about!
3) I will go back to posting on a non-daily schedule which is less stressful for me!
4) I will however try to post on a more regular basis!  I tend to post for a while then fade away... 

Thanks for the ride this month though!!  I did find some new and interesting blogs to read so that was an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment