Thursday, November 1, 2012

November's NaBloPoMo

Day 1.

Today begins November's NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month.  The challenge is to try to blog each and every day for the month of November.  There are several different types of these challenges over the month of November and I am going to try to work through several of them. The first one is for academic writing.  Here members try to spend some part of each day doing some academic writing.  The second one is a challenge to see if I can knit or crochet 30,000 stitches over the month.  I have hopes of finishing all three but we shall see how I manage.

To bingin with the knitting challenge I am making a lace scarf.  I have not yet been able to successfully knit with lace weight yarn so I am going to try it again!  Here is to a good month of lace knitting!  Today all I manged to do was get the pattern ready and get the hank into a ball.  Tomorrow I will cast on and see how far I get!  I am using this yummy yarn:



I plan to do some more tomorrow as it is getting late today and I am tired. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'll be having a busy month. It'll feel great whatever you accomplish!

    I'm doing NaBloPoMo over on my personal blog this month as well.

    ReplyDelete