1) Mindless Sock Leftover Afghan I started this project on August 31st 2010 and I am using up my sock weight leftovers. It is about 12 inches long so far. This will be a long term project and I don't expect to finish it up very soon. Here is what it looks like now (notice the date the picture was taken - I have not worked on this for some time...)
2) Sojourn Falls I started this project on April 4th 2011. This is another one that has been neglected for some time... Again note the date this last progress picture was taken... I have 13 pattern repeats compete.
3) Spring Leaves I started this project on April 9th 2011. And this is yet another project that has been sitting around waiting for me to work on it so more. Once again note the date this picture was taken...
4) Natural Beauty Wrap This is one of my crochet projects. I started this on July 6th 2011 and I have done very little work on it.
5) Pine Forest Baby Afghan I started this with a group of online friends and I am making decent progress on it. I am currently just finished repeat 14. I cast this on December 13th 2011.
6) Y is for "YTK Cable Socks" These are the second last pair of socks for the 2011 Alphabet sock challenge. I almost made it!! I started these on December 16th 2011.
7) Z is for "Zigs and Zags Socks" These are the final pair of socks for the alphabet Sock Challenge. I cast these on December 28th 2011.
8) Striped Odyssey This is another one of my crochet projects. I began this one with a group of online friends as well.
To see more WIP-it Wednesday posts please visit Tami's Amis!!