Saturday, March 3, 2012

WIP-it Down - Day 4

I managed to get some work done on my Mindless afghan.  I added almost two inches and used up two samll leftover balls of sock yarn.  Here is what it looks like now:


And today I plan to spend my time working on my Natural Beauty Wrap.  This is one of my few crochet projects.  I am starting row 17 now.  It suggests 90 rows for the first half - then you join the yarn again at the beginning and do 90 rows the other direction so that the stitches are symetrical.  Here is what it looks like this morning:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karen. I have a question for you that has nowthing to do with this beautiful work. There is a pattern on Ravelry that is yours and I'm having issues with it. It is the Around The World Quilt Afghan(crochet) I love the tri colored purple one and I'm trying to find out how many squares of each color you used for a queen size afghan. Could you please help and email me this info. Thank you so much
    Pamela
    mrspeterson0415@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete