Friday, May 4, 2012

FO Friday (May 4th 2012)



Finally I have a finished object to report!!  It has been a while!  In the beginning of April I started doing a mystery sock over at the Solid Sock group on Ravelry.  It was so much fun to have a clue released each week.  That gave me a week to do up the clue before the next one was released and allowed me to finish the pair of socks in one month.  I did them two at a time on magic loop so I didn't have to worry about second sock syndrome.  The only trouble I had was that they came out too big.  Oh well...  I didn't read the instructions properly and ended up using the larger needle all the way instead of using the smaller needles on the foot.  Oops!  I also modified the cuff.  The design was for a pretty ruffled cuff but since my socks are always hidden under my pant legs (and because my socks were a bit loose on me).  I decided to do a 1x1 ribbing on the cuff instead. 

The pattern is Cherry Littlebottom and here is a picture of my finished socks:


To see more finished object blogs please head on over to Tami's Amis

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome- I love the yellow. All sunny and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice on your feet. Are they machine washable? If so they might snug up a bit after a wash and dry!

    ReplyDelete