Wednesday, November 5, 2014
NaBloPoMo Late start...
I am a bit late to the party and decided to join NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month - where the goal is to write a blog post each and every day in the month of November - I missed the first four days...
Now - what to write each day for the month?? Lots of days to fill!
My current WIP list:
1) I have a secret design knit and need to write up the pattern and get it sent off.
2) Another secret knit pattern is about half knit and still needs to be written out (I may not keep this one secret though)
3) Scrap afghan - Knitted Patchwork Recipe - I am using up a bunch of my sock yarn scraps for this blanket. So far I have only 22 little squares done. It is a long way from completion!!
4) Double Flake Squirrel Socks - Tour de Sock 2014 - Stage 6 socks. This is my last pair of socks to complete from TdS 2014. I am getting closer to completing the first sock! I have not done much on this one is a while now...
5) Advent Calendar Scarf I started this back in May 2013... It is time to decide if I will ever finish it or if I should frog it. I need to honestly consider if I will really ever get back to it!
So there we are! I wonder where I will be on these WIPs by the end of November??
To check out more NaBloPoMo posts check here and here