Thursday, January 28, 2016

Year Of Projects Year 5 Late Beginning



I have decided to join the Fifth Year of Projects blogging adventure (very late but oh well...).  I joined up in the very First Year and managed to get a few projects done.  I again joined the Third Year and suspect I accomplished even less.  And I joined up for the Fourth Year too and was not so successful.  Now I am joining up for Year 5 mid way through the year and we shall see how I do!  I am convinced that I overestimated my ability to finish up all the projects I chose!  And it doesn't help when I add new things to my list at random!  I want to focus mostly on my own designs and I also have a couple other WIPs that I will work towards completion!

So, without further ado, here is my list:

My Designs:
1) Summer sock design  (the third design in my Four Seasons Set)
2) Winter Socks (the final design in my Four Seasons Set)
3) Herding Cats Double Knit Socks
4) More design ideas!!

Other WIPs to finish:

In the past week I have managed to get some work done on the five projects that are linked above.  You can check out my WIP-it Wednesday post from yesterday to see pictures of where I am on each project.  I will get onto a better posting schedule for next week and aim to post my updates on a Sunday or Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I love hitchhiker - I have Miss Winkle and love wearing that even though I am not a shawl person! Looking forward to seeing your double knit socks as that is something I want to do this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitchhiker is such a nice mindless, TV watching knit! I am enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete