Sunday, March 18, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 38


Back for another week and a bit late in posting today!

I finished my qualifying round socks for Sock Madness and am on a team to compete through the rest of the competition!  Here are my finished qualifying round socks (excuse the stitch markers still there - they were needed to indicate each ten rounds completed so the moderators could easily see that we all knit enough rounds)


I spent some time on my Rowe Cardigan and am getting closer to completing the back!!  The bottom stitch marker is indicating where to measure for distance to starting the shoulder decreases while the second marker shows my progress since my last post.


And Sock Madness Round 1 began earlier today.  So far I have my cuffs knit and am ready to start adding some beads.  You should be able to see significant progress by next week - hopefully a finish!!


Back to my knitting - hope everyone has an amazing week!!  Craft on!

5 comments:

  1. You made great progress on your cardi. I love all those cables.

    Pretty color for the new socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the socks. I wondered last week what all the stitch markers were for. The back of your Rowe Cardigan is amazing. This is going to be one gorgeous garment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the sock competition! I love your Rowe and those cables are gorgeous. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your socks are fabulous and I love the addition of the row of stitch markers. Rowe is coming along lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sock competition, what fun! I need someone to keep me on the ball with some of my projects! Love the way your cardigan is coming along, those cables are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete