Sunday, May 27, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 48


Back for another week.  I can hardly believe this year of projects is nearly over!  And I can also hardly believe that I have kept up for almost the entire year! 

I have spent my week on socks!  I finished my Sock Madness Round 4 socks.  I was not fast enough to qualify for the next round but I am happy to have these done ♥  Here they are (there are more pictures on my Ravely project page - link above):


And I spent some time on my Vanilla Socks.  These are almost ready for the toes and I imagine I will have them ready as a finish next Sunday.  My progress this week is from the marker.  Here they are:


And finally I have found my designing mojo again!!  I am working on a new sock design but I cannot share pictures because I want to submit it somewhere and secrecy is important.  If my submission is unsuccessful I will be able to show it off in the early autumn.  So far I have knit the cuff and am working on creating the charts before I dive into the leg.  Sorry no pictures...

Well I best run!  Time to go shower and get ready for church and then we are heading out for lunch and to do some shopping.  This evening we plan to finally get some more of our artwork hung in the apartment - no hurry - we have been here for nearly a year!!  Until next week!!

5 comments:

  1. The round 4 socks are magnificent. Too bad about not making it to the next round. I can't even imagine the time it took for round 4 socks. They look quite detailed.

    Very happy to hear your designing Mojo has reappeared. Fingers crossed, your submission will be accepted.

    Aren't vanilla sock the perfect cleansing knit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are a work of art and best of luck on your own design submission. Let us know h ow it goes! We're rooting for you! After your very detailed sock knitting I bet those vanilla socks are a piece of cake! LOL! Enjoy your day and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragon socks are awesome!. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up with your sock design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh those socks are amazing! Best of luck with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those Rnd 4 socks are so cool! The colorwork detail is amazing. Can't wait to see what you're designing, Karen!

    ReplyDelete