Sunday, August 19, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 8



Alrighty, I seem to be settling into a regular routine again!  It has been a busy week with all sorts of meetings and things before the semester starts up again.

I had a four hour online meeting earlier this week and managed to complete two pet snuggles while we all talked and went over things.




And I spent some time working on my Tour Socks.  The next pattern comes out tomorrow morning - I am not sure if I will cast it on or not - I will decide once I see the pattern!  I will likely not finish this pair in time to have this pair of needles free, but I do have plenty of needles!!  My progress since last week is from the blue stitch markers down.  I did not touch one sock and finished the leg on the second (plus a few rows into the gusset increases on the second one).  My progress picture shows both the front (blue marker mid way down the leg) and the back (blue marker at the bottom). This is a fun knit with cables and beads!



A little short and sweet this week.  I just wanted to be sure to get my post done this week!!  Take care everyone!  Catch you all next week!

9 comments:

  1. You are doing well on the tour de sock. I am just downloading the patterns for future sock knitting - too many other wips on the go at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t understand how you thread the beads onto the yarn!?! Looks fun though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... some little animals are going to love those pet snuggles. How thoughtful. And your Tour Socks are pretty! I love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really pretty socks, love how they are working out and the snuggles are going to be loved by some lovely animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your socks are fabulous, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The socks are fantastic. Love the cables and beads. The pet snuggles are cute. The animal shelter will be quite appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making some animals very happy! I love the cables and beads and the color, wow what a great project!

    ReplyDelete