Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 5



This week has given me a finished object and a lot of progress on my other two projects!  

Finished Object:
1) Stillness Shawl MKAL - this was a mystery knit along by Helen Stewart that I cast on June 25th 2020. I finished the knitting on July 27th (and also tucked in all the tails) and got it blocked on the 31st.  I can now safely show it off since the mystery has now been lifted.  I love this shawl!! 





Ongoing works in progress:
1) Sock Scrap-ghan - I managed to add 12 more squares to my scrap wrap!  I now need to add 74 more squares to get this to completion. Here is an updated picture (the stitch markers - if you can see them - are the squares I added in the past week.


2) 
Tegna - this is a summer sweater by Caitlin Hunter.  I cast this on June 28th and am making decent progress on it.  I have added another inch of stockinette this week (no progress picture this week as it does not look much different from last week).  It is still a long way from completion, but I am making progress!

I also spend some time showing my progress on my projects on my podcast.  I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥



Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

11 comments:

  1. Your Stillness is lovely. I am just on clue 3, very slow progress, but I will keep going. I am happy to see the final shawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your stillness shawl is beautiful, the colours are fabulous. And your scrap-ghan is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stillness shawl is great. I love how large it is. It will truly keep a person warm on a cool day. Glad we finally got a chance to see it in it's entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to catch up with your podcasts! It may take me a while. That shawl is beautiful and it was no small project! I love the lace edging on it. You are really following through on all your projects...I'm trying also to stick to things and finish! You go girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shawl is gorgeous! The yarn looks amazing too, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love large shawls. What a gorgeous reveal that mystery turned out to be. Your sock yarn blanket is really coming along. Isn't it great that you join as you go? I couldn't have imagined sewing them all together at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a generous shawl! I am sure it is cozy. Last semi-circular shawl I knit barely is a kerchief.... sad when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your stillness shawl is huge and will be fabulous to wear I am sure. I don’t think I could cope with even a small project mystery KAL as I’m not a fan of surprises. But this is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shawl is gorgeous! I love the size, I'm going to have to check out the pattern. Your scrap sock blanket is coming along nicely. I started a hexi puff blankets ages ago. Seeing your blanket makes me want to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, your Stillness Shawl is just wonderful! Looking forward to watching the video and seeing what it looks like there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete