Sunday, October 22, 2017

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 17


Hello everyone!  Back for another weekly update!  17 weeks in a row!!!  I am happy that I am keeping up with this!  I had a productive week - especially compared to last week (when we had company and had fun with them instead of crafting much).

I kept caught up with my Temperature Scarf.  This thing is going to be a monster once we get to the end of the year!  My progress since the last picture is from the orange marker forward.


I finished clue number 2 on the Mystery Shawl and got a start on Clue number 3!  This picture shows Clue Number 2.  I am really enjoying this knit although each clue is taking longer as the width of the shawl is growing!



I spent some time on John's Vanilla Socks and am happily cruising down the second foot now.


I also spent some time working on my BAMKAL and BAMCAL squares.  I finished both of the October BAMKAL squares and all my BAMCAL squares!!  I am impressed with myself at finishing all of the October squares in October!

October Main BAMKAL square:


October Alternate BAMKAL square:


October Main 12 Inch BAMCAL Square:


October 12 Inch Filler BAMCAL Square:


October 6 Inch BAMCAL Squares (made four of them):


For the next week I plan to continue working on my Mystery Shawl - the final clue comes out on Friday.  I also plan to keep up with my temperature scarf and hope to finish at least one of my two Socktober socks!

My page of current projects for this YOP can be found here.

To read other blogs taking part in YOP - Year 7 (or to join up yourself - it is never too late!) check out the Ravelry group over here.

4 comments:

  1. You made fantastic progress this week. Your squares are going to make a fantastic blanket when all joined together. The mystery shawl is so pretty. I love a nice lace shawl on a cool autumn night. I am sure the sock will be done by next week. Congrats on keeping up with the temperature scarf. To me, that would be the hardest to keep up on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of progress here and pictures to prove it. You are doing great at 17 posts in a row. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire this year! Look at all you got done! I love the turquoise squares and your shawl is turning out very pretty. Socks too? You're amazing...I never even pulled mine out of the bag this week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love the colors you've chosen to do your temperature scarf in - or may I just love the temps you're having. ;^) Blue #2 on your Mystery Shawl produced a lovely design. I look forward to seeing this grow. I'm impressed that you've finished all the BAM squares this month. I'm hopeless behind and am now considering my BAMCAL blanket a whenever-it-gets-finished blanket. All of your squares really turned out great! Your productivity amazes me, Karen. I love seeing all that you create.

    ReplyDelete