I have decided to join the Seventh Year of Projects blogging adventure! I joined up in the very First Year and managed to get a few projects done. I again joined the Third Year and suspect I accomplished even less. And I joined up for the Fourth Year, Fifth Year, and Sixth Year too and was not so successful. Now I am joining up for Year 7 and we shall see how I do! I am convinced that I overestimated my ability to finish up all the projects I chose! My projects are mostly knit and my plan is to use only stash to see how much I can use over the next year! I am going to try for completing 12 projects - one a month!
Ongoing works in progress:
1) Find Your Fade - using hand dyed by me yarn - cast on July 1st 2017
2) John's Vanilla Socks (no pattern) - cast on June 26th 2017
3) Temperature Scarf - began January 1st and will finish around December 31
4) Cocoa Coffee - cast on May 29th 2016! Might be time to frog this!!
5) Lambs and Chickens and Bunnies, Oh My! - cast on April 23rd 2017 (one sock complete)
6) Sock Scrap-ghan - cast on July 24th 2014 (time to keep moving with this one!! I currently have 95 squares complete!)
7) BAMCAL squares - Monthly crochet squares that will turn into one or two afghans by the end of 2017. Complete to the end of June.
8) BAMKAL squares - Monthly knit squares that will turn into one or two afghans by the end of 2017. Complete to the end of June.
New plans for using stash include:
1) Summer Shawlette - use Berroco Comfort Solids and Heathers
2) Elva Shawl - use Manos del Uruguay (need to buy the pattern)
3) Casu Cowl - use Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Alpaca Dance
4) Abundance Table Runner - use Bernat Soy
5) 198 Yards of Heaven - use Cascade yarn