Sunday, November 8, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 19

 



Another week!  And only progress to show on one project.

Ongoing works in progress:
1) Slipstravaganza - this is a mystery shawl knit along by Stephen West.  The clues come out every Friday and I cast  this on on October 9th.  I am moving along on Clue #3 now and have one row left of the first half of that clue.  Hopefully I will get the second half done this week and get some of the final clue done as well!  I have not looked at the final clue yet so I have no idea what to expect!  I won't show any pictures of the shawl here because I don't want to spoil the surprise/mystery for anyone, but I do show it in my podcast if you are curious (and there are some pictures on my Ravelry project page).  

I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥


Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

8 comments:

  1. Your mystery shawl is getting better and better each week. I am really enjoying seeing it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the mystery shawl...it sounds like fun and who doesn't love SW designs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is looking lovely, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinks and reds you've chosen for the Steven West shawl, Karen. Very pretty! I've been enjoying your podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on keeping up with your mystery shawl. You are braver than me to take on a project where I don't know what the end result will be. Maybe someday??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing about your MKAL! I've seen some in progress on instagram, and they all look really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. blogging and video casting. You are a busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh its looking fantastic! Well done.

    ReplyDelete