Sunday, November 1, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 18



Another week!  And only progress to show on one project.

Ongoing works in progress:
1) Slipstravaganza - this is a mystery shawl knit along by Stephen West.  The clues come out every Friday and I cast  this on on October 9th.  Over the past week I made quite a bit of progress on the second clue (I'm done 53 out of 60 rows).  The third clue came out on October 24th and the fourth clue came out of October 30th, but I have not looked at those clues yet so I have no idea what to expect!  I am hoping to finish clue number two today so I can get moving onto clue number three!  I won't show any pictures of the shawl here because I don't want to spoil the surprise/mystery for anyone, but I do show it in my podcast if you are curious (and there are some pictures on my Ravelry project page).  

I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥




Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

6 comments:

  1. And that's why I'm afraid to do a KAL. I really chaff at having to be on a schedule. Especially since it's hard for me to keep up with other knitters. But hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shawl is moving along. I like your colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your parade of advent scarves, Karen. The mosaic and/or colorwork ones were very cool, but each one was lovely. I can see why you look forward this this KAL every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to check out your video later this week. Can't wait to see the finished Stephen West project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His designs are so interesting I’m looking forward to the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slipstraviganza is spectacular, even at this stage!

    ReplyDelete