Sunday, October 29, 2017

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 18


Hello everyone!!  Back for another week!  I had a fairly productive week although not as many pictures to show as last week!

I finished Clue Number 3 on my Mystery Shawl (from the orange marker forward):


I made some more progress on Coffee Cantata:


And I got some more done on my Vanilla Socks for John.


Sorry for the poor quality pictures - it has been dark and rainy here all day...

Hopefully next week I can show you my Mystery Shawl all completed!!  And maybe John's Vanilla socks too!  We shall see!

My page of current projects for this YOP can be found here.

To read other blogs taking part in YOP - Year 7 (or to join up yourself - it is never too late!) check out the Ravelry group over here.

4 comments:

  1. That mystery shawl is just beautiful. I can see it being worn on a cool autumn evening. Nice socks. I am so glad you did not frog the coffee canata socks. They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery shawl is just beautiful. You've chosen a great color of yarn to make it in. And your socks are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mystery shawl pattern. Well done on our socks too. You have had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the shawl, I can't wait to see it in all its finished glory. Love your socks, too.

    ReplyDelete