Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 1


So I am taking the plunge and will attempt to post each and every day in November as part of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) 2017!!  I participated in 2015 and posted times only a few times.  I participated again in 2017 and posted 28 times - I only missed two days and labeled it a success!  I am aiming to post all 30 days in November!

This year I plan to write about crafting - knitting, crochet, designing, quilting, cross stitch, some drawing and other artistic endeavors, bullet journaling, and maybe some card making.  I have a little over a week off work this month for Thanksgiving and plan to do some major sorting of all the excess stuff I have and also plan to have several days where I really settle down and focus on a specific project.  Once we get closer to the break I will post my list.

This morning I got ready to cast on the Sock Knitters Anonymous MOCK (Mystery Sock knit along).  The first clue is not out yet (it will be posted some time today) but I did pre-string my beads (the pattern requires the beads to be pre-strung - this is a new technique for me!).  I need to leave for work shortly so I will have ot be patient and cast on once I get home later this afternoon...  



I am also planning to participate in NaKnitMo - where I hope to knit 50,000 stitches during the month of November.  More details about this can be found here.  I will begin by adding in my stitches today once I can cast on my MOCKs.

Until tomorrow!  And I need to figure out a little banner for the top of each day's page!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! I think my goal will be to try to keep up in reading these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, 50000 stitches. That seems easier that 50,000 words - good luck and I will enjoy cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete