Saturday, November 25, 2017

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2017 - Day 10


Today is NaBloPoMo Day 25 and Day 10 of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week.

I had a change of plans yesterday.  I had thought to sew together my BAMKAL squares, but I decided to hold off on and I will wait until the last squares are made.  I did however make the one extra I needed.  



I also finished the BAMCAL square that I had in progress from the day before.  I really like this square - the design and the color!  Bonus is that it is a fairly quick and easy square!


And we went out and did some Black Friday shopping.  By the time we ventured out in the late afternoon the crowds were mostly cleared out.  I had the most luck at Goodwill of all places!  Someone must have cleared out some of their paper crafting supplies because I found a few nice things that came home with me!  We went to Hobby Lobby but nothing I wanted was on sale so I left empty handed!  That might be a first for me!  But I was eyeing up a paper pack that I thought was on sale but was not.  I have a 40% off coupon so I may go back this afternoon and buy it.  I also want to go buy a pack of Tombow markers at Michaels but I am still mulling that over.  I'm not sure if I would rather stay home and relax or go out shopping...

The other Black Friday sale I hit up was Amazon and I ordered myself a new FitBit.  I had the old Charge and the strap gave out (after I had it replaced once before over a year before).  So I bought myself the newer Charge 2.  It was on sale for $99 (instead of $149).  I miss my old one so thought I should upgrade and get the newer model.  It should be here on Tuesday!

On the schedule for today is my Find Your Fade Shawl.  I have not worked on this for a while and it is due for some love!  I need to figure out where I left off and make sure my stitch count is on - when I last worked on it I thought I had my count off a bit - I'll get that figured out today and get back to working on this!  Here is where I am at the beginning of the day:




1 comment:

  1. Your find your fade has taken on a heart shape in the photo. Very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete