Thursday, November 30, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 30!!

Today is the final day of NaBloPoMo and I have managed to post each and every day this month!  I have amazed myself by doing this!  It has been a great experience and one I look forward to doing again next November!

Yesterday I finished one of my mystery socks and today I need to finish the second sock.  Today I also need to dye some yarn to have ready for casting on one of the mystery Advent scarves!  I think I have decided on a nice green shade and once it is complete I will give it to my Mom for a Christmas gift.  She loves green!  And I also need to pick out yarn for the second Advent scarf I plan to knit along with.  I already have the yarn for the December Mystery Socks chosen :)

Here is where my mystery socks are at now:




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making every day. I have enjoyed following your journey.

    ReplyDelete