Wednesday, November 15, 2017
WIP-it Down Week - Thanksgiving 2017
I have a little over a week off work for the Thanksgiving break and I plan to get caught up on some crafting projects. Each day I plan to spend a goodly amount of time working on a specific project with the goal of creating some finished objects - or at least the goal of showing all my projects some love!
Each day I will post what my plans are and will post a "before" picture. Then the next day I will also post the "after" picture to show what progress I made.
In general, my schedule will be (but will be subject to change along the way):
1. Thursday - November MOCK Clue #3
2. Friday - Coffee Cantata
3. Saturday - tuck in temperature scarf tails and catch up on rows (if needed)
4. Sunday - Sock Scrap-ghan
5. Monday - stitch together first BAMCAL blanket
6. Tuesday - BAMCAL November squares
7. Wednesday - November MOCK Clue #4 (depending on clue release time this may swap places with the plan for Thursday)
8. Thursday - stitch together second BAMCAL blanket
9. Friday - stitch together BAMKAL squares
10. Saturday - Find Your Fade
11. Sunday - bonus day and I'll decide later what I'll do this day!
12. Monday - back to work...
I also hope to get some art stuff done this week as well! We shall see just how much I accomplish! My break officially begins at 4pm today once my office hours are over. My first plan is to tackle the second half of my November alternate BAMKAL square and if I finish that I will move on to the November MOCK.