Thursday, November 2, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 2


Back for Day 2 of NaBloPoMo!!  Today I plan to work on my SKA MOCK Clue #1 (this involves knitting the cuff for both legs), I need to work on getting my November spreads prepped in my bullet journal, and I have some mixed media art stuff I want to keep working on.  This should keep me busy for the day!! 

First couple rounds done on Sock #1
I'm not too late setting up November on the 2nd!
Needs more paint on it (I think)
My goal for NaKnitMo is 1666.67 stitches per day to hit my 50,000 stitch goal for the month.  Yesterday I knit 1694 stitches!  YAY  so far I am on target.  I should get over that goal for today, but we shall see! 

1 comment:

  1. Is this your first mystery sock? I have done a few and always enjoyed them. I love the colour you chose.

    ReplyDelete