Monday, November 27, 2017
WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2017 - Wrap Up
Today is NaBloPoMo Day 27 and my self-imposed WIP-it Down Week is over. I have to go back to work today and my crafting time will be reduced again. I think I had a very successful WIP-it Down Week! I managed to get some work done on all my WIPs with the exception of one. I finished one charity afghan and brought two project very close to completion. My happiest accomplishment is in nearly finishing my Coffee Cantata Socks! These have been languishing for such a long time and they are almost done now. I had hoped to finish them yesterday but didn't quite make it - I am part way through the toe. It will become a finished object after I get home from work this afternoon!! Once I am finished my Coffee Cantata Socks I will get back to the Mystery Socks. Those are also getting close to completion! I imagine I might have those done by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest!
Here is where my Coffee Cantata Socks are at now (SO close!!):
So a summary of my WIPs and where they are at now:
1) Temperature Scarf - all caught up on rows and only a few ends to tuck in
2) Coffee Cantata Socks - so close to being done!
3) Mystery Socks - getting closer - I am on the foot of each sock now
4) Find Your Fade - shook the dust off this and got some work done on it
5) Sock Scrap-ghan - added some squares here
6) BAMKAL - I am all caught up now! Only two squares to knit (and then 7 to block) and assembly.
7) BAMCAL - Got one afghan made, caught up on my squares, and ready to assemble the second afghan once the December squares are released (and made)