Monday, November 20, 2017

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2017 - Day 5


Today is NaBloPoMo Day 20 and Day 5 of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week.

I spent my spare time on Sunday working on my sock yarn Scrap-Ghan and managed to knit up 6 squares bringing me to a total of 101 squares so far!  Slowly I am making progress on this blanket!  I have quite a long way to go, but I did make some progress yesterday!  I really should do a few squares on this every week so that I can eventually finish it up!


Today the plan is to work on assembling the first (of two) BAMCAL afghans.  I need to lay out all the squares and decide on a pleasing arrangement.  Then we shall see how much I manage to get sewn together!!  I plan to donate this blanket to some charity once it (and others) are all done. 


3 comments:

  1. I love all the blues and it is so interesting with the different size squares. You are going to love love love the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each month three patterns were chosen - two 12 inch squares and one 6 inch square. I chose to make four of each 6 inch square :)

      Delete
  2. That is a really pretty blue blanket.

    ReplyDelete