Saturday, November 11, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 11

Back for Day 11 - let's make it through the second third of this NaBloPoMo!!

I had a fun shopping trip.  At Hobby Lobby I bought a bunch of goodies.



Yesterday I finished one repeat on the second leg on my Mystery Sock.  Today I hope to finish the second leg and will post an update picture tomorrow!

I took a picture of my Temperature scarf - all caught up.  My recent progress is from the two orange markers forward (since my last picture that I showed you).


I still did not block my Mystery Shawl!  Good grief - I really need to get that done!!  The plan for today is to finish the second leg on my Mystery Sock, block my Mystery Shawl (I'm going to get that soaking after I get this posted), and work on a mixed media page (or two).

1 comment:

  1. lol. That shawl is just not wanting to be blocked. Yet! Love how your temperature scarf is coming together!

    ReplyDelete