Sunday, September 30, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 14


And another week has flown by!  It seems that time is flying by so quickly!!  This has been a productive week for work and crafting!

I spent some time on my Sockhead Slouch Hat and made some decent progress!  I am enjoying this mindless knit!  Here is what it looks like now - pretty much the same but longer.  I am anxious to see the next color appear!  The blue marker shows where I was last week.


And I got a lot of work done on the sleeves of my Rowe Cardigan!  I have only about 30 rows to go on the increases and maybe an inch after that to get it to the proper length!  I am really hoping to have the sleeves done to show you next week!!  Here is what the sleeves look like now - I left off last week where the stitch markers are.


And I posted Episode 3 of my podcast last night!  I am having so much fun creating my podcasts!  I wish I had started doing it sooner.  I am also planning to attempt Vlogtober where I will post a short vlog every day during the month of October.  That will be a challenge, but one that I am excited to attempt.  It will be about my daily activities plus my knitting and other crafting.  Should be fun!!


Well, another week has come and gone.  Looking forward to seeing everyone here next week!!

6 comments:

  1. I wish it got cold enough here to wear hats in the winter. I really love the pattern you are doing. I too am looking forward to the next color that comes up on the hat. I think those type of yarns make stockinette knitting so much more enjoyable.

    You are doing great on the Rowe cardigan. Looks like you will have it completed before winter hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a slug next to you! LOL! Love thehat and your sleeves are beautiful!I am ashamed to say I have not watched your podcast yet...I haven't watched any though so don't feel bad plus my eyes are really feeling the allergies. I have one eye closed while I am typing this. I will definitely 'binge' watch all 3 or 4 by next week! Actually I can't wait but I will until my eyes feel better. Have a great week and congrats on your progress and your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you keeping your podcast going. I can barely manage my yop update once a week! I love the cabling on your rowe sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really got a lot done on the Rowe sweater sleeves. So pretty. And I, like the color changes on your Sockhead Slouchy. Looking forward to seeing the next color! Okay... now to go watch your podcast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoying your podcast! Your so ambitious to do Vlogtober! Love the colors on your sockhead but the Rowe cables are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me a minute to find the stitch markers on the Rowe sleeves... Wow! You’re really flying through them! They look beautiful. The finished cardigan is going to be gorgeous.

    Good luck with Vlogtober... I can barely manage a blog post a week these days ;-/

    ReplyDelete